MetaStock Daily Charts is specifically designed for traders who do their analysis after the markets close (If you are interested in real-time trading, check out MetaStock Real Time ).
Whether you're an experienced, active trader or just learning how to trade the markets, MetaStock Daily Charts helps you succeed. It contains powerful analysis tools so you can make informed decisions about what to buy and sell, and when to execute... resulting in the most profitable trades.
MetaStock Daily Charts comes with many out-of-the box trading solutions that are reliable and easy to use. If you want to take your analysis to the next level, MetaStock Daily Charts gives you the ability to customize these solutions to your particular trading style.
Of course, the best charting program is only as good as the data that feeds it, that's why MetaStock Daily Charts works seamlessly with DataLink to provide your MetaStock charts and analysis with industry-leading data that's accurate, clean, and dependable.
"MetaStock is obviously made by people who understand traders' needs. It's a complete package that's easy to use, no matter what kind of securities you trade. It's the single tool that's allowed me to fine-tune my trading approach, pursue my avocation and build a satisfying retirement." - Michael Alakel
MetaStock End-of-Day (EOD) offers many benefits to traders regardless of their experience level:
- MetaStock includes the very popular RMO Trading System- developed by famed trader Rahul Mohindar, this new system has taken World by storm. The RMO model not only increases your trading accuracy but also significantly automates the analysis process, right up to marking signals and even detecting fresh trading opportunities that you can profit from NOW.
- Fibonacci Projections- This unique line tool is based on the Fibonacci ratio principle. Using this, you could detect and mark key levels of support and resistance and at the same time set price targets to exit your trades better.
- MetaStock helps you create a system for trading. A coach wouldn't trade his players or direct his team without a system in place to make the right decisions. Your approach to trading your portfolio should be the same-with a systematic, objective plan to make the best possible decisions. MetaStock helps you do this.
- MetaStock removes the emotions from your trading-emotions of greed and fear. Spur-of-the moment decisions are not as reliable as decisions based on set criteria and reliable analysis. MetaStock gives you this-a trusted system so that you can objectively engage in buying and selling in the markets.
- MetaStock is easy to use. Many of the software packages available today are so difficult to understand that it takes months to be up and running. MetaStock, however, is known for its intuitive interface, easy to use tools, and an exceptional built-in Help system.
- MetaStock gives you confidence and an advantage over other traders in the marketplace. Success in the markets = profits, and 84% of our customers report that they have been successful in the markets using MetaStock software.
- MetaStock can be trusted. Equis, the creators of MetaStock, has been creating powerful financial graphics & technical analysis software since the early 1980's and currently has over 200,000 retail customers. Because of its elite position in the individual investor marketplace, Over In 1996 MetaStock was acquired by Thomson Reuters-the world's premier information provider. Thereafter in June 2013, MetaStock was acquired by Innovative Market Analysis, USA which till today continues to share and synergize with Thomson Reuters.
- MetaStock is an integral part of the Reuters product line and is used by money managers & institutional traders across the globe. So with MetaStock, you have access to the same tools that financial professionals trust to make their trading decisions.
- MetaStock offers excellent support tools-whether you prefer to call our free support line, chat with a rep over instant message, browse our FAQ's on the web, or visit our Forum, you'll find the answers to your questions quickly and conveniently.
- MetaStock is customizable. To feel confident in your trades, you want a system based off of your own personal strategies, your tolerance for risk, the instruments that you trade, and your goals. So why would you ever use a software that's not flexible?
MetaStock 15 offers incredible new features:
- Offline Mode - Being a successful trader shouldn’t mean being tied to the internet. Offline Mode in MetaStock XV allows you to download your data in advance, then analyze it offline... anywhere! If you have your computer, you have the ability to review your charts, run a system test, analyze data, view the FORECASTER, and more. MetaStock XV allows you to make critical decisions, not just convenient ones.
- Local Data - There are thousands of traders all over the world, so it should be no surprise that there are dozens of sources of market data. MetaStock XV is flexible enough to keep up with just about any type of data you may be using. MetaStock XV now supports all these data formats:
- MetaStock File format (legacy)
- MSLocal (new and improved)
- New Downloader - It’s back! Built from the ground up, the NEW Downloader is designed to help you quickly and easily download, store, convert and manipulate your EOD market data. Downloader can take your legacy MetaStock File format or any data in CSV format and convert it to the new MetaStock file format (MSLocal). The intuitive Downloader Console helps you navigate and manage the local data on your pc. Adjusting, creating, storing, converting, and moving data has never been easier. Downloader even supports the hourly market snapshot feature in MetaStock VIII and higher (for select markets).
- Improved Forecaster - The FORECASTER has quickly become a favorite tool in the MetaStock User’s arsenal, but we knew it could be better. With MetaStock XV you can now use the FORECASTER to analyze any included recognizer or any pattern you draw in any intraday time frame. This means you have the ability to look at the time frame in which you trade - a definite bonus in your analysis.
- PowerStrike Options Trader - One of our most popular Add-ons is now built right into MetaStock. PowerStrike leverages support and resistance at strike price levels and uses pivots and volume to score buy and sells. PowerStrike relies on three phenomena of the market to provide buy and sell signals:
- Stock prices are heavily influenced by trading near option strike price levels. These levels greatly influence where important buying and selling occur
- Support and resistance is based on the concentrated buying and selling of influential traders
- The human mind gravitates towards memorable, easy-to-remember numbers. These values are typical of option strike prices. Hence many traders’ attention is drawn to these numbers providing the potential for even more “concentrated” buying and selling
- Haguro Candlestick System - Based on the work of Seiki Shimizu, the Haguro Method classifies 16 types of Candlesticks into two groups - 8 Green and 8 Red. It then uses support and resistance to determine the trend. By combining the weekly candle formation with support and resistance it is able to define the strength of the trend. Gary Burton, who translated Seiki Shimizu’s work, stated that as technical traders we must always consult the market. The Haguro Candlestick System helps you do just that.
- SectorStat Experts - With a top down approach to markets and sectors, The SectorStat Experts expand on the success of the SectorStat indicators that are included in MetaStock 13 and higher. The SectorStat Experts use the McClellan Oscillator and the McClellan Oscillator of Volume to determine strength and weakness, and will trigger buy and sells only when there is an alignment between Volume and Price. The top 10 sectors in the US and 8 Global markets are covered. The old adage of buy strength and sell weakness is an important aspect of trading. The SectorStat Experts will guide you in knowing breadth of the market (Requires Stock and Indices Datalink or any XENITH subscription).
SectorStat now includes the following:
- 40 New Indicators
- 18 New Experts
- 19 New Templates
- Teach Talk Trade System - Brand new in MetaStock XV, Teach Talk Trade provides exact entry, stop loss and exit parameters – this is unique among trading systems. It also provides precise information on how many shares to purchase based on account size and maximum risk levels. It also allows you to customize your account size, risk tolerance, and stop risk levels. The systems included with Teach Talk Trade include a Bollinger Band Oscillator, a MACD Oscillator, and a T3 Oscillator.
MetaStock Sets the Standard in Charting
No other software in the market gives you sharper, more revealing charts than MetaStock. MetaStock gives you nine of the most widely-used price charting styles:
- Point & Figure
- Three-Line Break
Page Layouts help you save time and stay organized. Save all of your on-screen charts together like pages in a book. So whenever you open your layout, the same securities appear.
Templates also save you time by applying the same set of indicators and studies to different securities. Rotate through different securities while keeping the same indicators and line studies on the screen.
Built-in toolbars let you easily refresh stocksup, change periodicity, rescale the Y Axis, zoom in & out, choose "previous" or "next security" in the open folder, and choose a security to open.
The Object Oriented Interface allows you to click on an object and get an instant menu for that item. MetaStock is the only technical analysis program with a complete Object Oriented Interface. The Click and Pick/Drag and Drop features let you drag price plots, indicators, text, and lines from one chart to another.
MetaStock Power Tools
The Explorer™ - Scan the Markets to Find Winning Securities
Finding profitable trading opportunities starts with scanning the markets for securities that meet your criteria. With how vast the markets are, this is an overwhelming and next to impossible task on your own. However, MetaStock's built-in search tool, The Explorer, makes it quick and simple.
Tell The Explorer what you're looking for-say you want stocks that have just crossed above their 200 day moving average. The Explorer searches thousands of securities to instantly find those that match this description. You could then run The Explorer again to drill down further in this list and find securities that match whatever specific criteria you're looking for.
You can also use The Explorer to generate a list of potential money-makers, find the biggest gainers, the most active stocks, or generate daily buy and sell signals.
The Explorer does the tedious, time-consuming work for you so that you can make informed decisions quickly and with little effort.
The Expert Advisor™ - Consult the Experts
The Expert Advisor is an educational tool that helps you interpret technical analysis signals. This compilation of trading styles and rules from experts such as Martin Pring, Gilbert Raff, and Bill Williams offers commentaries and suggestions as to when to buy or sell a security. This tool gives you 60 "experts" to apply to your trading.
The Expert Advisor brings you advice from a team of experts so that you can find out what they would do in your specific trading situation.
The Enhanced System Tester™ - Test Your Trading Ideas
With The Enhanced System Tester, create, back-test, compare, and perfect your strategies before you risk any of your money in the markets. System testing helps answer the question, "If I had traded this security using these trading rules, how much money would I have made or lost?" The surest way to increase your confidence in a trading system is to test it historically. The Enhanced System Tester lets you take a group of stocks and compare them to a group of trading systems to find the best scenario.
Designed to simulate real trading scenarios, the Enhanced System Tester allows you to change variables such as entry, exit, order sizes, commissions and more. This tool gives you incredible customization, comprehensive results, and detailed reports so that you can find the most historically successful trading scenario.
The Enhanced System Tester gives you the power to take huge amounts of past stocksup and use it to analyze and predict what trading systems will be the most profitable.
MetaStock's Indicators and Trading Systems
Analyze the market with the insight of the most respected traders in history with MetaStock's comprehensive collection of indicators and line studies-over 200 are included. MetaStock's built-in indicator interpretations even help you understand how to trade each indicator. For advanced users, The Indicator Builder lets you write your own indicators. CLICK HERE for the complete list of indicators.
The Performance Systems
Trade at a higher level of confidence and expertise than you ever thought possible with the 26 trading systems included in MetaStock. Chosen after countless of hours of intensive testing and rigorous research, these systems have a highly successful track record of profitable results.
We added state-of-the-art exploration tools to 10 of these systems. These explorations perform system testing - on not just one security - but over an entire stocksupbase of securities. Plus, you'll get buy/hold vs. buy/sell comparisons, and buy/sell alerts to further assure your trade has the highest probability of success.
"Systematic trading has dramatically improved my returns and drawdowns. I'm easily beating the indexes and not taking an inordinate amount of risk. Prior to MetaStock I tried one trading concept after another, and was essentially break-even - not without many gut wrenching moments though. Trading is now objective and simple for me. I just follow the signals, and through extensive back-testing, I have confidence that my system will be highly profitable in the future." - Kevin Campbell
MetaStock 15 have new systems like RMO, LCI & Forecaster
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System - Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10
- OS Versions - Basic / Enterprise / Pro / 32-bit & 64-bit versions
- Processor - Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or higher
- Video - Video card and monitor supporting at least 32-bit color at 1024x768 or higher
- Internet Connection - Broadband / High-speed Internet connection